Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's your Trainer calling and it's time to pick up!

Happy New Year!
Another year, a new calendar, a fresh page has been turned over giving you the opportunity to make some serious changes in your life. What are your dreams for this New Year? I have been in the fitness industry for over 20 years and have helped ordinary people do some extraordinary things. I am sure you are thinking, here it comes~someone else's success story. But the only difference from the ones that do and the ones that don't is the ones that succeed BELIEVE they can. All you need to do is choose that you are worthy of everything wonderful that life has to offer. Whether it is dropping some weight, feeling stronger, have more energy, finding 1 hour a day that you can call your own, creating some peace in your life...whatever it is that you find yourself reaching for is attainable. You just need to BELIEVE that it is possible, when that happens the hard work is done. All you need to do then is "walk the walk" and I will be right behind you ~ shoving you in the back.

Are you in it, do you want it...do you BELIEVE in yourself? If so, I am here for you and I will motivate you to stay in the game.
New session starts January!

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW
I am now located in Medfield just outside the center of town. I offer a number of different programs, times, techniques and options to meet your specific goals. All you need to do is visit my website and check out the Sweatshop calendar for times and cost. You can also email me and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
I am only a click away. www.yourtrainercalling.com

STUFF YOU WANT TO KNOW
2010 has been a life changing year for me. I have been blessed with the birth of my grandson and my mom (as of 12/20) was diagnosed with extensive small cell, lung cancer. Beginnings and endings, life and the fear of death in one fragile moment. Life can hand you some challenges that feel at the moment are insurmountable, true grit is how you handle it from there. I have learned that strength comes from within and radiates outwardly to those around you. I BELIEVE as a daughter that I can make my mothers life as comfortable and full as it can possibly be and that my grandson will learn from his G~ma that anything is possible. All you have to do is think you can.

I wish you the best as we welcome in the New Year.
Let me make a BELIEVER out of you.

~Rob
www.yourtrainercalling.com

No comments: